It has never been a better time for makers and creators of all kinds to launch a business and share their products with the world. The advances in how small businesses can use social media are creating huge opportunities to reach a larger audience and share your story with consumers near and far. In this half-day (4 hour) workshop, Team 624 Communications will help you get up to speed on how you can more effectively integrate your social media platforms with your Shopify store. We will cover:
• Setting up a product feed & making your Instagram shoppable
• Collecting & utilizing User Generated Content (UGC) on your site to help drive conversions
• Creating & Implementing a Facebook Pixel to create custom audiences to target with social advertising
• Driving Shopify sales using influencers & affiliate marketing
• Using Facebook Messenger to push prospects through your sales funnel and keep customers up to date on their order progress
• Shopify tools to help grow your email list
We will spend the last hour of the workshop providing hands-on support as you work to implement some of the tools we will cover. You will leave with concrete changes to your site that will help you drive more sales.
This workshop will be offered in May 2019 (exact date & time TBD). We will check in with those who save their spots with details by April 1 to confirm interest and collect payment. Space is limited to 10 attendees!
It’s been the buzzword in marketing for the past few years, but many smaller businesses still aren’t sure if they can afford to work with “influencers” and even if they can - should they? In this 2-hour workshop we will discuss the following:
• Why influencer partnerships provide value
• How to find high-quality influencers that fit your brand
• What to ask: the basics of different campaign ideas, etiquette & setting clear expectations
• To pay or not to pay: your options for structuring agreements
• Measuring success: how to know if a campaign was successful and follow-up steps
• The last 45 minutes of this workshop with be a Q&A panel with social media influencers
This workshop will be offered in June 2019 (exact date, time & price TBD). We will check in with those who save their spots with details by May 1 to confirm interest and collect payment. Space is limited to 10 attendees!
If you manage a Facebook page, you’ve likely spent a little money boosting posts. Perhaps you’ve even experimented with running an advertising campaign and creating an audience to target. Take your skills to the next level in this half-day (4 hour) workshop and learn how to create custom audiences and begin advertising to people who are already warmed up to you and your brand. This is an interactive workshop where everyone will leave with a campaign ready to launch. We will cover the following:
• The state of privacy concerns & regulations: being compliant & not creepy
• What are custom audiences and why are they so valuable?
• Setting up Business Manager
• Setting up the Facebook pixel on your website
• CRM audiences
• Lookalike audiences
• Setting up a campaign & selecting an objective
• Determining the right budget for your campaign
• Creating content for the ads
• How to optimize and make changes while the ads are running
• What to measure
• Next steps - how to use results to create your next campaign
This workshop will be offered in July 2019 (exact date, time & price TBD). We will check in with those who save their spots with details by June 1 to confirm interest and collect payment. Space is limited to 10 attendees!